George Gershwin (1898-1937) -
01. Introduction; Jasbo Brown Blues
02. Summertime; Oh, nobody knows when the Lawd is goin' to call ; I been sweating
03. A woman is a sometime thing
04. Here come de honey man; Here's the ol' crap shark
05. They pass by singin'; Here comes Big Boy; Don't you ever let a woman grieve you
06. Oh, little stars; Touch that money an' meet yo' Gawd
07. Wake up an' hit it out; That you, Sportin' Life
08. Gone, gone, gone
09. Overflow, overflow; Gawd got plenty of money for de saucer
10. Um! A saucer-burial setup, I see
11. My Man's gone now; How de saucer stan' now, my sister
12. Headin' for the Promis' Lan'
01. It takes a long pull to get there
02. Oh, I got plenty o'nuttin; Lissen there, what I tells you
03. I hates yo' struttin' style; Mornin', Lawyer, lookin' for somebody_; Dey's a
04. Buzzard Song; Lo, Bess, goin' to picnic_
05. Bess, you is my woman now
06. Oh, I can't sit down
07. Scene 2_ I ain' go no shame
08. It ain't necessarily so;Shame on all you sinners;Bess!..Crown!
09. Oh .. What you want wid Bess_
10. Scene 3_ Honey, dat's all de breakfast I got time for;Take yo' han's off me,
11. Oh, doctor Jesus
12. O dey's so fresh an'fine; I'm talkin' about devil crabs
13. Pory, Porgy, dat you there
14. I loves you, Porgy
15. Why you been out on that wharf
01. Bess is gone
02. Oh Lawd, I'm on my way
03. Oh, Bess, oh where's my Bess
04. Dem white folks sure ain' put nuthin'
05. Good mornin', sistuh!
07. There's a boat dat's leavin'
08. You've got to go, Porgy
09. Introduction - Wait for us at the corner, Al
10. Interlude (Death of Crown)
11. Clara, Clara, don't you be downhearted
12. A red-headed woman
13. Oh, dere's somebody knockin' at de do'
14. Oh, de Lawd shake de Heavens
15. Oh, Doctor Jesus
Cleveland Orchestra Chorus
Lorin Maazel, regente
Você pode comprar este disco na Amazon
*Se possível, deixe um comentário. Sua participação é importante. Ajuda a manter o nosso blog vivo!